Ever tried running a meeting where half of the participants were not in the same room?
In times of global teams, remote work and climate change the need for successful and impactful meetings is even more important. How can collaboration thrive when not everyone is in the same room? How do we bring groups together that are meeting in an online-onsite hybrid space? What are the elements we need to be aware of to facilitate meaningful co-creation and participation where online and offline becomes one shared process?
This workshop is for:
- People who facilitate meetings online and offline
- Project managers, product owners and other managers in distributed organizations
- People who work with virtual teams
- People that have experience with hybrid meetings
Save your spot – we have space for a maximum of 15 people.
You will LEARN …
- How to connect to your peers and build a team, no matter where people are based
- How technology can support the engagement of all participants and co-created results
- How to prepare, design and invite to a hybrid meeting
- How to engage with all participants in a vivid way that allows everyone to be present and in interaction
- How to transform multiple spaces into one bigger space beyond onsite and online
- Which facilitation tools are needed for an online and hybrid setting
- How to work with the limits of online and hybrid meetings
The main workshop language is English.
When and Where?
Tuesday 12 November 2019, 10:00 – 18:00
Wednesday 13 November 2019, 09:00 – 17:00
61440 Oberursel (Taunus) in the north of Frankfurt a. M.