You are warmly welcome to join us at the Imagination Club on Wednesday, 23 May at 18h45 for an interactive, experimental workshop on:
Mission: Get What You Really Want
What do you dream of?
- Starring in a broadway musical?
- Making money doing things you love?
- Living in a beautiful house overlooking the ocean?
Whatever your dream is, it’s time that you get what you really want and go for whatever makes you happy. In this workshop, Wiebke is going to show you that even your wildest wish can be achieved without positive thinking, heaps of courage or self-discipline. You’ll get by with a little help from your friends, as the Beatles would say.
During this workshop, we will:
- Understand our wishes and the obstacles towards achieving them,
- Tap into the collective intelligence of the group and brainstorm ways towards your dream,
- Pool our resources, ideas and contacts to make things happen, and
- Have a lot of fun.
Everybody is welcome. No dream is too big or too small. For more information and registration, see imaginationclub.org
About Wiebke Herding
Wiebke Herding studies strategies for change in individuals and organizations. She’s trained as a coach by Barbara Sher and offers success teams in Belgium, an action program for people keen on making progress on their mission. More information: www.missiontransitionproject.com