ON:SUBJECT invites you to its first
Sustainability Communications Masterclass
on Monday, 19 September 2011, 10:00-16:00
in Brussels, Belgium
organized in association with Futerra.
About the event
Creating action on climate change, cutting waste, alleviating poverty, engaging fellow employees and colleagues, or trying to influence clients, suppliers and the elusive General Public? Been given a complex sustainability or CSR communications challenge? Learn from more than 10 years of experience in sustainability communications!
Our session will enable you to:
- Understand our ‘Rules’ for effective communication
- Achieve attitude and behaviour change in your target audiences
- Use the right lingo and channels to get your message across
- Help you avoid the pitfalls of ‘Greenwash’
- Generate creative ideas on how to achieve ‘cut-through’ for your messaging in a busy media marketplace
- Communicate without cash – bangs for bucks & getting the most from your budget (even if it’s non-existent!)
Who should attend?
- Policy and programme managers
- Communications managers and media officers
- CSR managers
- Campaigners and lobbyists
How to register
- Download and complete the interactive booking form. We suggest you retain a copy for your records.
- Email the form as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively print and fax a copy to +44 (0)207608 0132
or post to Futerra, 4 Charterhouse Square, London EC1M 6EE, UK
- You will then be issued with an invoice for the participation fee.
- Once you have completed payment, your place for the masterclass will be confirmed and you will start receiving materials.
For more information, call +32 485 424 661 or email email@example.com.
Ed Gillespie co-founded Futerra, one of the first specialist sustainability communications agencies, in 2001. He is responsible for driving the creative direction of Futerra’s work with the aim of making sustainable development so desirable it becomes normal. He brings a deep knowledge of sustainability and considerable creative skill to challenging briefs.
Wiebke Herding is a freelance facilitator and communications consultant at ON:SUBJECT, Brussels’ first agency for worldchanging communications. Her mission is to strengthen organizations’ ability to care for and thrive on a healthy planet. As former head of communications for IUCN Europe and the ISEAL Alliance, she brings a wealth of experience in creating strategic communications for complex sustainability challenges between globalized markets and a finite planet.